September 8th, 2017 by admin
Globalization has made environmental responsibility a priority for most companies. When your companies environmental footprint starts becoming a factor in negotiating contracts, it's time to give this area the scrutiny it deserves!
Here at Spectrum Environmental Services we have established expertise in the following areas:
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I/II/III)
- Risk Based Assessment
- Construction and Industrial Stormwater Services
- Jurisdictional Wetland Delineations
- Alabama Tank Trust Fund Contractor Services
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Services
- Geologic Site Evaluations
- RCRA/Hazardous Waste/Non-Hazardous Waste Compliance and Permitting
- Archaeological Evaluations
- Species Habitat Assessments
- Asbestos and Mold Evaluations
- Asbestos and Mold Remediation
We are equipped to handle each project individually, customizing a plan to ensure your plan meets with government regulations. Once implemented we do follow-up periodic evaluations to ensure your environmental goals are being met.
Let us help you remain at the forefront in your field by ensuring your environmental impact is something that puts you ahead of the pack and not at the trailing behind the leaders.
Posted in: Services,